- Това събитие е минало събитие.
New Work needs New Stories – Narrative work/transformational storytelling in leadership, facilitation and coaching
17/03/2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
New Work needs New Stories – Narrative work/transformational storytelling in leadership, facilitation and coaching.
‘When data is king, emotion and context are the queen. One thing everybody should know the queen always needs to enter the room first‘ (Michael Margolis).
During her talk Steph K. Bachmair shares:
- Why storytelling becomes more and more important as a leadership skill?
- What narrative and narrative intelligence means and how they inform the stories we tell?
- Storywork in practice
- short examples in organization and/or coaching setting
- How you can further deepen storywork skills?
Steph K. Bachmair supports organizations, teams and individuals working on lead/change/future stories. In her approach, she combines a systemic attitude with transformational storytelling and process oriented psychology. She also researches, teaches and writes on storywork. Finally, she is co-initiator of the conference Beyond Storytelling, which is happening for the 4th time this year, from 7th to 9th of May in Berlin. Curious? Get inspired!
New publication: Facilitating the transformational power in Brand – and Organizational Development, in: Tansforming Organizations. Narrative and Story-based Approaches. Springer Verlag 2019